Warrior Cat Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice? - Page 4 Empty Re: A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice?

Post  Taco cat Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 pm

"You wouldn't be alive without a she-cat!" She said, padding up to him from some shadows nearby.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice? - Page 4 Empty Re: A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice?

Post  FeliDragon Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 am

''I don't care...'' Fire snorted.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

https://warriormagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:32 am

"You really are a horrible leader." She said,walking in the direction that Shasta ran off to.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 am

Fire dug his claws into the couch he was sitting on, ''Even Lyra...?'' No! I must not be so weak, why are she-cats there anyway? No! I need her, I must be better. No! What am I thinking? What's wrong with me?! The tom yowled in confusion.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:01 am

Shasta cried.

Saber and Raven glared at Fire.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Fire rolled his eyes. Then, after hesistating for a moment, he walked up to Shashta licked her ear. ''I'm sorry...'' Ew! I can't believe that I just licked her ear! Well, atleast it will stop her useless crying. It's not like I like her or anything....
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 am

Shasta looked at Fire, love filling her eyes. "It's okay." She whispered. Thinking he liked her, she got up and licked his cheek, purring.

Raven and Saber where happy that Shasta felt better.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:09 pm

''Good...'' Fire blinked slowly, and then before walking off meowed. ''It's nearly Midnight, soon the meeting will begin.''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:19 am

Shasta purred. "Okay." She said.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Uranus snorted when Fire was gone. ''Shasta, do you really think he likes you?''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Sorry! I haven't posted for a while!

Shasta looked at her. "Mind your own business." She said and stalked off.

Raven and Saber fallowed her.

A tom walked into the camp. "Who is in charge here?" He demanded.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4