Warrior Cat Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flirting??? Or just friends???

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flirting??? Or just friends??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Flirting??? Or just friends???

Post  FeliDragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 am

Batwing sighed, ''No need to act all like I saved your life or something. You would have done it without me yourself.'' The tom meowed then glared at the she-cat, ''So grab the chance of me actually being here and tell me why I had to come here!''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

https://warriormagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Flirting??? Or just friends??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Flirting??? Or just friends???

Post  Taco cat Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 am

"You did save my life actually!" Pantherclaw glared at the tom. "Why are you being like this? What did i do?" Pantherclaw started to walk away. But she stopped. "I asked you to come here because... I wanted to ask you be my mate." She looked at her paws. "But you made it clear that you don't want to be my mate so just forget about it." Pantherclaw ran as fast as she could. She ran for a long time. When she stopped running she found herself in a clearing. Pantherclaw began to cry.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:18 am

Batwing blinked. He regreted it to have acted like that. You don't understand. The black tom thought, he didn't know whether he should follow Pantherclaw or not. He honesty liked that cat, but he promied to himself to not fall in love or let be controlled by love again. But Batwing followed. Slowly,he padded through the snow glancing at the paw prints left by Pantherclaw.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 am

Pantherclaw cried and cried. "What did i do to upset him?" she said to herself. She heard Batwing pad into the clearing. "I'm sorry for whatever i did to make you hate me. I don't want you to be upset." She looked up at the moon. It was full. "If you don't want to be my mate of even my friend i wont make you." She stared up at the sky. Her tears from earlier slipped down her muzzle and landed at her paws. "No cat has ever made me feel the way you do." She started crying silently. The new tears making fresh wet streaks on her face.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 pm

''I'm sorry...'' Batwing whispered,and then stiffenning meowed, ''I do love you. But I can't!'' The tom wasn't going to say anymore,he had said enough.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Pantherclaw looked up at the tom. "You can't what? Are you afraid that i will break your heart?" She moved closer to him, and licked his ear. "I would never do that to you Batwing. Never"
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:47 am

''I don't trust she-cats!'' Batwing hissed and before walking away meowed, ''And no one can change that!''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 am

"What do you have against all she-cats?! I did nothing to you!" Pantherclaw spat. "Your not the cat i thought you were and definitely not a cat i want as a mate!" Pantherclaw growled and leaped at Batwing. She pinned him to the ground was about to deliver a death bite to the neck. But she stopped and looked into his eyes. "I love you Batwing, but you broke my heart. I don't ever want to talk or see you again." Pantherclaw got off of him and started to walk away. "I hate you Batwing. You are dead to me." Pantherclaw silently cried as she padded through the snow.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 am

Batwing looked at his paws.It was over,he should be satisfied. No more annoying she-cats,no more love stuff...But he wasn't. The black warrior padded back to camp,tail drooping and he didn't bother to use his wings even thought it was a far way back.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 am

Pantherclaw crawled into the warriors den to sleep. She was exhausted. When she saw Batwing enter the camp, her eyes inched with tears. But she held her ground.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 am

Batwing didn't enter the Warrior's den, he simply sat down on the usual snow.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:43 am

Pantherclaw hated seeing Batwing sleep in the cold snow. She walked over to him. "Do you want some company?" Pantherclaw asked.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 pm

(Batwing isn't sleeping, just sitting down)

Batwing shook his head,''No.''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Pantherclaw went back into the warriors den and fell asleep. In the morning she decided that within a few moons she would clear things up with Batwing and then ask him to be her mate. She still really liked Batwing and wondered what his problem was, or what she did to make him unhappy.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Batwing fell asleep in the cold snow,shivering from time to time.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:18 am

The next day Pantherclaw bounded up to Batwing. "Do you want to go hunting again?" Pantherclaw asked happily.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:11 am

Batwing pretended he was asleep and ignored the she-cat.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 am

"I know your awake!" Pantherclaw shouted. "If your not willing to put aside your personal problems for the clan than just forget it!" Pantherclaw stalked away.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:01 am

Batwing hissed at the she-cat with disgust, ''You are not my clan! You are just a mouse-brained she-cat who doesn't even belong here!'' The tom spat and looked away.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:02 am

"Your right... i'm not your clan, but i'm not part of Frostclan anymore and just wanted to let you know. Someone you loved drove you from your clan and know you have driven me from mine." Pantherclaw said back. She stalked off into the warriors den and found Tigerheart. "I'm leaving. Do you want to come with me?" Tigerheart looked up at her friend. "Sure. But where will we go?" "I don't know." Pantherclaw said.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 am

Batwing pretended he didn't hear Pantherclaw. She won't leave.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 am

"You bet i'm leaving." Pantherclaw said to Batwing in his mind. Pantherclaw and Tigerheart want to the camp entrance.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:08 am

As if I care! Batwing flashed back to the she-cat in his mind. But then he froze. He wanted revenge. He was the kit of one of the most blood-thirsty cats that have ever set paw in the frosty lands of Frostclan.Spiderpaw,his brother, was a tom who once fell in love with a she-cat Tabbypaw who everyone thought was part of Frostclan. But then her real clanmates from Eagleclan took her back.Spiderpaw died as an apprentice at night,right after Templeclaw's death and when he earned the knowladge that Tabbypaw was an enemy cla. His sister Honeyleaf,too was the same cat's, Templeclaw's, daughter.She's the deputy of Frostclan and she didn't seem to be bothered about the dark past, she, was part of a prophecy that included four cats: Tigerstripe of Eagleclan, Rainheart of Ravenclan, and Lovedove,the once been Medicine cat apprentice of Hawkclan. Honeyleaf and the others had to go and kill the ''unknown darkness'' as said in the prophecy, without knowledge that the ''darkness' was actually Templeclaw. Tigerstripe and the others tried to kill the tom, but none succeeded and in the end, Honeyleaf herself killed her own father.

Batwing looked at his paws.He'll never forget that one day when Honeyleaf came back with round eyes and muddy pelt.The news struck all of their familly, and then the next ngiht, their mother Goldheart died. Some cats say that their Kittypet father wanted her with him, but Goldheart wouldn't have went to the Place of no Stars,could she?
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Pantherclaw padded over to Batwing. "Is this all true she asked?" She looked deep into his eyes.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Batwing looked into Pantherclaw's eyes, ''Yes.''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next