Warrior Cat Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The three new cats of Fire's rouges

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The three new cats of Fire's rouges Empty The three new cats of Fire's rouges

Post  Taco cat Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 am

Shasta, Raven, and Saber stalked up to Fire. "So your the legendary Fire? We have heard much about you." The three sisters bowed to him. "We wish to join you group." Raven said. "Our powers will come in handy".
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

The three new cats of Fire's rouges Empty Re: The three new cats of Fire's rouges

Post  FeliDragon Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Fire eyed the she-cats and his gaze fell upon Shasta for a moment then he blinked and meowed, his voice deep and threatening, ''Do not think of yourselves highly here! Why should I accept you? Can you spy,or hunt and fight?'' The flame coloured tom glared at the newcomers.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

https://warriormagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The three new cats of Fire's rouges Empty Re: The three new cats of Fire's rouges

Post  Taco cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 am

"We do not think of ourselves of the highest rank noble one." Saber said. Once again the three she-cats bowed to him. Shasta stepped forward and shape shifted to look like Raven. Then Saber and finally Fire. Then back to herself. "I have the power of shape shifting or morphing. I can look like anyone or anything i wish... Or you wish. I hunt and fight to kill and i would be a great spy." Shasta stepped back and Saber came forward. Saber's teeth grew out to touch the ground and they where in SHARP points. Her claws also slid out super far and grew sharper. "I can grow my fangs or claws to any length. I can hunt and fight like no cat you have seen before." Saber stepped back and Raven took her place. Suddenly the sky grew pich black. Not even the moon that was there just a moment ago was giving of light. "I can control the night sky. I can also hunt and fight." Raven stepped back and Shasta stepped forword again. "So can we join Fire's rouges?"
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:08 am

Fire nodded, he only accepted them for their powers and abilities. As he believed they may come out useful.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:48 am

Shasta walked around and went back up to Fire. "Would you like me to run a border patrol? Scan the area for any unwelcome cats? Or i could go hunting..."
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:18 am

Fire ignored Shasta and meowed to Raven and Saber, ''Saber and Raven go hunting!'' The tom blinked and then went to sit on his favourite thing, an old and ripped sofa.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 am

Shasta snorted. Where do i go to rest?

Raven and Saber ran off to hunt.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 am

Fire flicked his tail to a muddy, ripped carpet next to a window in the corner of a house and meowed, ''There.'' Then the flame coloured tom gestured to the stairs leading to the second floor,which looked like it was going to fall apart any second now. ''When your friends get back tell them to store the prey up there!''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 am

Humph. Shasta decided to sit just below the couch and find out a few things about her new leader. "So... ummm... Do you have a mate?" Shasta didn't know what else to ask.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Fire snorted, ''Do I look like I have a mate?'' He turned away from the she-cat, what a mouse-brained thing to ask!
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 am

"Ok.... how many other cats are in your group??? Shasta was kinda glad that Fire didn't have a mate yet. She doubted it but she might have a chance with strong, powerful, handsome cat.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:48 am

'Tea Leaf and Uranus, some weird rogue.'' Fire meowed, flicking his tail at the thought of the weird tabby she-cat,Uranus.

At the mention of her name, Uranus steped out of the shadows, her extremely short pelt making her look like a shaved cat. The brown tabby examined Shasta, she knew who she and Raven with Saber wore, as Uranus used her power and was not heard all the time during the conversation by Fire and the newcomers.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 am

"Hay." Shasta nodded at the she-cat called Uranus.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:54 pm

''Hi!'' Uranus, the tabby apprentice smiled at Shasta then glared at Fire and meowed, ''May I show Shasta around,oh, the flame one?'' She said the last bit quite mockingly but Fire didn't seem to notice.

Fire nodded, ''Okay, Uranus. But make sure to show Shasta my areas and make sure they don't get in my way!'' The flame coloured tom raced upstairs, where the fresh-kill was stored.

Uranus smiled at Shasta the moment Fire was gone, ''Oh, I do feel sorry for you just like for myself to be part of Fire's rogues! He likes to be called 'The Flame one', isn't it just so mouse-brained?''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 am

"Ummm... yeah. I guess. So show me around?" Shasta wanted to get to know the place.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:59 am

Uranus nodded and beckoned to Shasta with her bare, fur-less tail. The tabby blinked and flicked her ears towards a dark room somewhere. ''We will go there first.''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 am

"Ok... sounds good." Shasta fallowed Uranus into the dark room.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:19 am

Uranus walked into the room,and after waiting a bit for Shasta she meowed, ''This is where we keep the kits..If there will ever be any...'' She muttered to herself, and gazed at the weird things in the room; Some oval shaped,den like thing, which smelt of old wood, around it some square and weirdly shaped objects, and some completely unknown things too.
This was the kitchen of the house.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:05 am

"I want kits." Shasta blushed a little. She walked around. "But, the tom i love will never love me back..."
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 am

Uranus shrugged, ''That happens.'' Then her jaw dropped open, and she stared at Shasta, ''....You aren't talking about Fire, are you?''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 am

"Yes...." Shasta looked at Uranus funny. "Why do you sound so worried???"
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:04 am

Uranus shrugged again, ''He'll sooner rip your heart out and feed it to monsters than have a mate!'' The she-cat smirked at her own silly remark. I sure am awesome! feed it to the monsters, huh?
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:51 am

"Yah....." Shasta looked at the ground. "My biological clock is ticking.... If i don't have kits soon, i won't get a chance to me a mother...."
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:15 am

Uranus rolled her eyes, and lciked one of her bare paws, ''Whatever.'' She stood up and meowed, beckoning to Shasta with her tail, ''I'm supposed to show you around aren't I?''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:51 am

"Yah. Sorry to bug you with my problems." Shasta followed Uranus out of there just as Saber and Raven came in with fresh-kill dangling in their jaws.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next