Warrior Cat Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice? Empty A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice?

Post  FeliDragon Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:48 am

A golden she-cat with an 'M' on her forehead, and bright amber eyes padded along a road not far from an abondened two-leg den. Honeyleaf felt tired, she felt like her legs and wings will not hold her up any longer. The memory of the prophecy she recieved fro her dead mother sickened her:
The will be Fire in Frostclan and you will be the cause.
The she-cat whimpered at the memory when her ''only one'', Bluewing told her to stop using her powers. Honeyleaf flew out of camp, and eneded up here, in a two-leg city.
The injury on her side from when she hurt herself on the rock left a dark trail behind her and Honeyleaf was on the edge on falling unconcious.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

https://warriormagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice? Empty Re: A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice?

Post  Taco cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:10 am

Raven and Saber had been watching her from the shadows in a tree. Then they saw Pain, Uranus, and Shasta run out below them. They leaped down to join them.

Shasta was running to keep up when she saw Raven and Saber jump down from a tree. They followed her.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice? Empty Re: A strage cat in Fire's Rogues lands! Will the spies notice?

Post  FeliDragon Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Honeyleaf sniffed the air, and wrinkled her nose as a stench of cats drifted her nose. Rogues. I'm not alone here, that's for sure... The golden she-cat tried to pick up her pace but gasped for air as she found it hard to move. The wound on her side was very deep, as she didn't stay in Frostclan's Medicine Cat Den for long enough for it to heal.

Pain watched the she-cat, and looked at Shasta and her sisters, ''The intruder seems to be hurt, she shouldn't be able to do anything to us.'' The black tom cautiously neared Honeyleaf.

Uranus hissed, ''Let's go and fnish her off! Who cares, she is just an intruder!''

Pain growled at Uranus, ''Don't! Fire always wants to see the intruders first, and then he uaully wants to fnish them off himself! We should get her back to the Fortress.''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 am

"I agree with Pain." She said. "Why kill her ourselves? Fire would enjoy it MUCH more than us. Plus he might be nice for once." She mumbled the last sentence. But something about the lone she-cat made her not want to kill her.....
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:15 am

''Let's go!'' Pain meowed, and he and Uranus ran infront of the intruder.

Honeyleaf froze. A moment later there were sparks from her paws but they soon dissapeared. I promised to not use my power anymore, and I'm too tired...Oh, Starclan! What should I do?
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 am

Shasta and her sisters ran towards the cat. She gave a small wink to the cat, meaning that she wouldn't let Pain or Uranus hurt her.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:15 am

''Shasta! Saber! Go on either side of the intruder, and you Raven with Uranus will go behind her! We will get her to Fire, in the Fortress!'' Pain ordered and went infront of Honeyleaf, as he decided that he will lead this group.

''That's not fair, Pain! Why should I be at the back?!'' Uranus muttered crissly as she took her position.

Honeyleaf blinked at the cat that winked at her, not sure to believe her or not. But Honeyleaf didn't move or try to run away. She stayed where she was, knowing that if she tried to run or fly away she stillw ouldn't get away, and if she does she would probably bleed to death.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Shasta and Saber went on the sides Pain ordered. Saber grew her fangs to full length. She wouldn't hurt the cat, just scare her. Raven went in the back, making light only in the front so the intruder couldn't see them in the back. "Quit your complaining!" Raven hissed.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:24 pm

''Shut up, Two-leg-Brain!'' Uranus hissed at Raven

''Let's go!'' Pain started leading his group and the untruder back to the Fortress.

Honeyleaf's eyes grew wide with awe as she saw Saber grow her fangs, They're huge....Wait, they have powers too?
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 pm

"Two-leg brain?!" Raven hissed. "Your one to talk!"

Shasta and Saber started moving in.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:50 am

Pain shoved Honeyleaf inside the Fortress and called, ''Fire! We got the intruder!''

Fire grinned, and stepped out of the shadows. He eyes the she-cat and then meowed, ''Where are you from?'' When Honeyleaf didn't answer he snorted, ''Can anyone read minds here?!''
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 am

A small she-cat stepped out of the shadows. "I can." She whispered. She walked foreword. "My name is Lyra." She said to Fire.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:51 am

Fire blniked, he had seen this cat once before, and for some reason had full trust in her even now. ''read this cat's mind and tell me where she is from!''

Honeyleaf tried not to think about Frostclan and all about the recent events that had just happened. but she did. Snowy mountains, er frieds and familly, ad Goldenstar's images flew through the she-cat's mind.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 pm

"She is from Frostclan." Lyra said. "Is there something else you want to know?" She asked as she turned to Fire.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 pm

''Where is the so called,Frostclan and who lives there, what is it like?'' Fire asked, his tail twitching.

Honeyleaf by accident thought of the sowy mountaisns, where Frostclan is, her friends and the Clan that lives there, and the lovely time she had there.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:17 pm

"She was the deputy of Frostclan, had many friends, and a mate." Lyra said thinking. "Frostclan is located in the mountains."
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 am

Fire nodded thoughtfully. ''Good... There will be a meeting at the Startop, midnight.'' The flame coloured tom meowed, and gestured to the stairs that led to the roof of the building.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 pm

"May i attend?" Lyra asked.

Shasta and her sisters nodded.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 am

''Yes. Tell this to everyone, and if they don't attend they will ge a taste of my claws!'' Fire unsheathed his claws for a moment then sheathed them again, and himself thought, Well, all with get to ''get a taste'' of my claws except for Lyra...
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:47 am

"Why are you making and exception for me?" She asked. She had read his mind.

Shasta gasped. Did Fire like her? She thought.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:51 am

Fire sighed,he forgotten about Lyra's power. ''I made an exception because I made an exception!'' He replied simply, not wanting to dwell deep into this converation.

Honeyleaf sighed, Did that cat forget that I'm here? She thought.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 pm

"Alright, geez." She said. "No need to throw a fit."

Shasta smiled. She liked this cat.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:05 am

Fire glanced at the intruder and then at his cats, ''Take that intruder to the DarkDen.'' The tom meant wat humans wold call the basement. He then trotted off.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taco cat Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 am

Shasta padded over to Fire, she didn't notice Lyra shadowing her. "What are you going to do to her?" She asked.
Taco cat
Taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post  FeliDragon Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:29 am

Fire blinked, ''I will explain in he Startop, at the meeting.'' And he dissapeared into the shadows of the house.
FeliDragon
FeliDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next